Some fashion inspiration for you
Some of you out there reading this blog are running down to the finish line of your 50,000 word novels. You're doing great! You're almost there! So excited for you!
Now, some of you have more than enough to write about. But some might need a bit of inspiration. When the postcard pictured below arrived in my mailbox at home the other day, I knew it was actually meant for all of you out there in NaNoLand.
Enjoy! I posted this file in the x-large size so you can get more of the detail. You're welcome.
Now, some of you have more than enough to write about. But some might need a bit of inspiration. When the postcard pictured below arrived in my mailbox at home the other day, I knew it was actually meant for all of you out there in NaNoLand.
Enjoy! I posted this file in the x-large size so you can get more of the detail. You're welcome.
Dragon tales? What?
ReplyDeleteI am clearly going to write these into my novel today. Thanks, Indigo!
Good grief. Never been so grateful that I was never enrolled in dance classes as a child.
ReplyDeleteWhat is going on here? I'm glad that my dance years weren't quite this bizarre.
ReplyDelete