9:51 and I am fortified with snacks

I am about to start writing. I have had a long-ass motherfucking day full of errands, writing at least 10 pages of prose for work, responding to at least 50 emails for work, driving around town to get an amazing 1920's vanity, unpacking the office and bedroom, rearranging the bathrooms, and spending over an hour trying to book my flight and hotel for my trip to Greece (all to no avail and I will have to do it again tomorrow - grrr). Plus, I am now coming down with cold or a serious dust allergy.

I have been reading all of your blogs with great jealousy. But now it is 9:52 and I am fortified with snacks and a hot tea and I will start writing! Expect an update from me before midnight.

Comments

  1. That sounds like a long day. Good luck with the beginning of your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about what you got done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment