i feel sorry for all those that are finished
Because today's Martha Stewart craft is a zinger.
Tic-Tac-Towel
This towel isn't just for drying off after a swim -- this ribbon-enhanced tic-tac-toe board is sure to entertain as well.
That's right - ribbon-enhanced. A multi-purpose towel. That entertains. Part of me is happy that this craft was only just introduced into our lives because just imagine it - would Fernando and Olga have had any problems if this towel had been a part of their lives? What about Julie and James? Would they ever have considered getting married? I leave the answers to these questions to you, dear readers.
Tic-Tac-Towel
This towel isn't just for drying off after a swim -- this ribbon-enhanced tic-tac-toe board is sure to entertain as well.
That's right - ribbon-enhanced. A multi-purpose towel. That entertains. Part of me is happy that this craft was only just introduced into our lives because just imagine it - would Fernando and Olga have had any problems if this towel had been a part of their lives? What about Julie and James? Would they ever have considered getting married? I leave the answers to these questions to you, dear readers.
Damn it, Martha! Just as I finish you bring this one out?
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine what hijinks Olgando would have gotten up to with the tic-tac-towel. And the name? Genius, Martha! Absolutely genius!
I had to go Martha's website just to see it wiith my own eyes. Thanks for including the helpful link.
ReplyDeleteI think that one will have to make it in during editing. But I will most definitely be leaving out the birch cake holder. What a downer!
ReplyDelete